- suncream insect repellent
- Part of the brand new second skin range incognito suncream insect repellent is a revolutionary tri-action sunscreen, moisturiser and insect repellent. With broad spectrum SPF25 protection against both UVA and UVB rays this non-greasy lotion will protect the skin against both sun damage and ageing whilst also providing a camouflage from biting insects! Packed full of natural and organic ingredients together with moisturising properties, this cream is multi-functional and will save you both space and time!
- Contains PMD; the same anti-insect ingredient in incognito’s award winning insect repellent spray and roll-on. PMD is NHS and Public health England approved, and has been tested 100% effective against malarial and Zika carrying mosquitoes.
- Re-apply frequently for maximum protection, suitable for all the family including children from 2 years. Use together with incognito spray or roll on for complete protection in areas of high risk or insect borne disease.
- This tube is made from sugarcane plastic! This sustainable material uses ethanol from sugarcane rather than conventional plastics which traditionally contain fossil fuel based raw materials. Every kilogram of sugarcane plastic produced, prevents the release of 4.6kg of carbon dioxide into the environment. This tube is also 100% recyclable!
- Not tested or derived from any animal which is why this product is registered with the Vegan society and carries the logo on every 150ml tube.
- Paraban, GMO & detergent free. Not tested or derived from any animal which is why this product is registered with the Vegan society and carries the logo on every bottle.
It really does work. Review by Dave
Just got back from a holiday in Croatia and got bitten like crazy on the first day all across my chest and back as didn't think I needed insect repellent. Used this suncream for the rest of the holiday and didn't get another bite or get burnt at all. Would recommend as it was so convenient to just apply one product. (Posted on 30/06/2017)
Amazing sunscreen Review by Roadlesstraveled
I normally use factor 30 but thought I'd give this a go as we went to Thailand & had heard there were more mosquitoes than mangoes, which is true! My friend using the Boots insect repellent got eaten alive and I didn't get a single bite nor any sunburn. In fact I've one of my best tans ever! Will def buy this again. Thank you Incognito (Posted on 23/06/2017)
Works a treat! Review by Lizzie
I used this while backpacking through Vietnam alongside the other incognito products (hair & bodywash, moisturiser, and spray/roll-on) and felt it worked very well!! The cream was pleasant to apply and did the trick protecting my skin from both the harsh Vietnamese sun & insect bites ! You do need to give it a quick shake, otherwise the natural ingredients separate slightly. Also none of the products leaked which was great! (Posted on 03/05/2017)